Honest Blogging about Aquarium Keeping.
Reef tanks can be pretty intimating for a newcomer. LPS Corals are the big show stoppers in the tank with their colors and their varieties, but not all LPS corals are created equally. Some of these corals are difficult to keep, but we have a list of corals here that you can safely pick from if you are looking to get into coral keeping.
Get the latest on sales, new posts, and new videos! We don't spam. Scouts honor :).
+Shop by Type
- Algae Turf Scrubbers
- Aquariums - Nano Reefs
- Aquariums - Ready to Run
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Canister Filters
- Coral Propagation
- DC Pumps
- Dosing Pumps
- Dry Rock
- Fish Food
- Fish Medication
- Frag Tanks
- HOB Protein Skimmers
- In-Sump Protein Skimmers
- Kalk Reactors
- LED Aquarium Lighting
- Media Reactors
- Return Pumps
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Tank Maintenance
- Test Kits & Refractometers
- Best Aquarium Power Filters - 2019 Reviews (Pick A Filter That Lasts)
- Bubble Tip Anemone Care Guide (Have Success with BTAs)
- Best Aquarium Return Pumps (2019 Reviews) - AC vs DC What Works Best?
- Best Aquarium Wavemaker Reviews (2019 Reviews)
- Best RODI Systems - 2019 Reviews (What's Best for your Saltwater Tank)
- Best Protein Skimmer Reviews - (2019 Reviews & Guide)
- Best LED Lighting for Reef Tanks – (2019 Reviews) & Guide
- Best Aquarium Sump & Refugium in 2019 (REVIEWS) - Learn What Works Best for YOU!
- Best Overflow Boxes - Hang On Overflows vs. Drilled and Best to Buy 2019 Reviews
- The Best Canister Filters for Aquariums (2019 Reviews and Top Picks)