Dual Chamber Media Reactor w/ clear filter housings, high-capacity high-flow media shells, independent control of carbon and GFO.
Designed for simple and efficient use of GFO and Carbon media on any aquarium. Trouble free high quality filter housings, and high capacity low resistance media cartridges, makes this reactor the best option when employing larger or even small volumes of media. Paired with an adequate pump such as the Italian made Cobalt Aquatics MJ 1200 (see drop down for model with pump), optimal flow rates provided via user-controlled, independent outputs, allows maximum flexibility for the control of Nitrate/Phosphate and DOC’s in your aquarium!
- Independent flow control of each chamber.
- Single point input and output for less clutter.
- Down-flow water movement through carbon chamber.
- Maximized flow rates through carbon media without grinding.
- Clear high quality, high-pressure housings allowing use with larger pumps.
- Black tubing for reduced algae growth.
- Mounting bracket for -on the wall- or -under cabinet- install.
- Input: ½in ID black tubing.
- Capacity: 3.5 cups per chamber - Can vary depending on grain size.
- Recommended Pump: Cobalt Aquatics MJ1200
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Automatic Shut-Off Float Kit w/ ASO Valve, Float Valve and 1/4in FittingsFor use with RO and RODI System - This features a positive shut-off which completely shuts off all waste...
[tabs][tab 1][/tab] [tab 2][/tab][tab 3]Videos[/tab][/tabs][tabs content][tab content 1] Overview: SpectraPure® MAXCAP® RODI System w/ Manual Flush Valve incorporates a high-silicate removal TFC membrane, 0.5 micron MicroTec™ Sediment and 0.5 micron...
OVERVIEW: Standard MaxCap System Cartridge Replacement Kit.Includes 1each 0.5um Sediment, 0.5um Carbon Block, & Standard MaxCap and SilicaBuster™ DI Cartridges. For SpectraPure MaxCap RO DI Units
[tabs][tab 1][/tab] [tab 2][/tab][tab 3]Videos[/tab][/tabs][tabs content][tab content 1] OVERVIEW:SpectraPure® 90gpd CSPDI™ 4-Stage RO/DI System incorporates a high-silicate removal TFC membrane, 0.5 micron MicroTec™ Sediment Filter, 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filter,...