SpectraPure MaxPure CSPDI RODI System
[tabs][tab 1]Description[/tab] [tab 2]Details[/tab][tab 3]Videos[/tab][/tabs][tabs content][tab content 1]
SpectraPure® 90gpd CSPDI™ 4-Stage RO/DI System incorporates a high-silicate removal TFC membrane, 0.5 micron MicroTec™ Sediment Filter, 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filter, and a SilicaBuster™ Standard 10 inch DI cartridge. The dual-probe TDS Meter monitors the output of the RO membrane, as well as the final DI water. You can be always be assured of Zero-TDS water. Ultra-high purity water at an economical price, this system maximizes pure water production through application of laboratory grade resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges.
[/tab content][tab content 2]
- 90 gallon per day, high-rejection thin-film composite Reverse Osmosis membrane
- Ultra-pure water and extended membrane life
- SilicaBuster™ DI Cartridge with semiconductor grade resins
- Long-life high-efficiency 0.5 MicroTec™ micron sediment filter
- 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter with 20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal capacity.
- Dual-probe TDS Meter
- Tri-color custom pressure gauge indicates when to change prefilters
- Clear filter housings
- Durable, no rust mounting bracket
- 6-foot feed tubing, 8-foot product and waste lines included
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 15in x 7in x 16in
- 3-year warranty
Warning: Spectrapure does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.
[/tab content][tab content 3]
[/tab content][/tabs content]